• Anahita Four Seasons Resort Mauritius
    Completion Date : 2008
    Total Project Cost : $300 million
    Project Duration : 15 months
  • Wesbank FNB Fairlands
    Completion Date : 2008
    Total Project Cost : R 1.4 billion
    Project Duration : 24 months
  • Le Telfair Hotel & Spa, Mauritius
    Completion Date : 2005
    Total Project Cost : $47 million
    Project Duration : 13 months
  • Madinat Jumeira Dubai
    Completion Date : 2004
    Total Project Cost : $550 million
    Project Duration : 25 months
  • Old Town Commercial Island
    Completion Date : 2007
    Total Project Cost : $300 million
    Project Duration : 24 months
  • The Pearls Umhlanga Rocks KZN
    Completion Date : 2010
    Total Project Cost : $125 million
    Project Duration : 36 months (Overall)
  • Sibaya Casino & Entertainment World
    Completion Date : 2005
    Total Project Cost : R721 million
    Project Duration : 18 months
  • St Regis Hotel and Conference Center Sadiyat Island Abu Dhabi
    Completion Date : 2012
    Total Project Cost : $850 million
    Project Duration : 28 months
  • The Place - 1 Sandton Drive
    Completion Date : 2008
    Total Project Cost : R350 million
    Project Duration : 16 months
  • uShaka Marine & Entertainment World
    Completion Date : 2004
    Total Project Cost : R750 million

BBBEE TRANSITION

SIP, although in a very unassuming manner, is extremely proud of its contribution to Black Economic Empowerment in South Africa and has been instrumental in initiating numerous joint venture companies and running/twinning with them until they were of sufficient capacity and competence to operate entirely on their own. Some of these companies have become SIP's biggest competition.

In addition SIP have made a significant proportion of their shares available to the Okafala Trust who is now the largest shareholder in SIP. The mandate of this Trust is to fund the purchase of shares by previously disadvantaged employees within SIP as well as to create a Pension Investment on behalf of selected employees as well as to provide funding for bursaries to both employees and the previously disadvantaged community of the country.

A joint venture with Absolute Project Managers (APM) was initiated in 2008. SIP holds 48% of the shares and APM the remaining 52%. Due to administrative difficulties, APM only became operational in October 2009.

SIP Project Managers is committed to the principles of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act No. 53 of 2003. We are currently a level 4 contributor . Our current scorecard in terms of the DTI Generic Codes of Good Practice as well as The Construction Charter Scorecard are compliant. We constantly pursue new opportunities to embrace more suitable black individuals from inside and outside of the company.